Data Analysis jobs
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and data modelling techniques, data analysis and profiling as well as visualisation methods and tools.
- Assist with identification and analysis of business needs for the continuous improvement and monitoring of the Data Quality Framework implementation.
- Use large datasets to conduct data analysis and report results in a social policy context.
- Statistical Analysis - Expertise in statistical analysis, knowledge…
$300 - $309 a day
- Data interpretation and management including test pump analysis.
- Strong data management and manipulation skills.
- Work roster of 8.6 days.
- Respond to data requests from a range of stakeholders including providing ad hoc analysis.
- The role assesses and manages requests for data in accordance with…
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of existing Branch performance reports.
- Interpret data for operational information and reporting purposes…
- These will largely be governed by set procedures and policies, including some basic research and analysis activities.
$650 - $900 a day
- Execution of post-conversion data verification tests.
- O Review of test plans & data with business and ICT representatives.
- O Attend Project team meetings.
- Analysis of fleet management data & shift results.
- Our client, a mine site situated in the Upper Hunter, are currently seeking Dispatch Controllers that is…
$58,000 - $61,000 a year
- Trend analysis - with a focus on usage patterns.
- An understanding of 'big data' will be highly regarded.
- The Associate Relationship Manager will be responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.