Data Analysis jobs
- With a key focus on research, data gathering and social welfare, this branch is leading the Governments data agenda.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Sound knowledge of data science and data analysis techniques and database management.
- Experience in, and working knowledge of, conducting data science projects…
- You will be extracting insights from the data using various statistical analysis techniques to assist in the creation of evidence based social policy.
$50 - $70 an hour
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and data modelling techniques, data analysis and profiling as well as visualisation methods and tools.
- Analyse and interpret complex data.
- This team is seeking an experienced APS6 Project Data officer to assist in the critical analysis and interpretation of…
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Preparing data and developing detailed spreadsheets;
- Experience in model development and related analysis will…
- Experience in statistical analysis and Data Visualisation.
- Experience in communicating outcomes of complex data science projects with non-expert audiences.
- Experience in time series data would be desirable.
- The change to visualise and explore some interesting scientific data sets and an initial 12 month contract is…
- Opportunity for experienced candidates to join a highly reputable local organisation.
- Our client is seeking multiple customer service officers and a team leader…
- Experience with data migration planning, analysis, design and execution from one core system to another.
- You will be required to develop data migration plans…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.