Data Analysis jobs
- Data analysis and mining skills.
- Understanding of data modelling principles.
- Maintain the glossary / data dictionary.
- Experience working with Agile teams.
- You will collaborate with data and systems analysts to understand business needs and working closely with architects and engineers to integrate new data into…
- Trending and quarterly statistics for stakeholders of data handling case data.
- Fortnightly review of data breach submissions (Controls assurance).
- It will focus on metadata management, data quality management, master and reference data management, data architecture and data ownership.
- We work on derivative valuation and risk, automated trading and execution, and data-driven decision-making.
- You will research and implement financial models for…
- You’ll focus on metadata management, data quality management, master and reference data management, data architecture and data ownership.
- You’ll need to possess a strong interest in the following areas - data collection and mapping and tracing data lineage; defining data quality and business rules…
- If you’re looking to take the next step in your Data career, then this position will allow you to deepen your experience in data analysis and project co…
- This will include understanding data usage across the Group, detailing data lineage and capturing data risks and control within the end-to-end data flow.
- Your key responsibilities will include Independently managing data collection and analysis, building and updating financial models and stock valuations, writing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.