Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
NSW Government (undo)
- The SINSW Data Insights team collects and analyses state-wide population, housing and socio-economic data and trends to generate high quality, robust data…
- Working knowledge of R, Python, SPSS, STATA or SAS data analysis software.
- The Senior Data and Insights Analyst is responsible for providing complex qualitative…
- The National Disability Data Asset is a de-identified, linked data asset which will bring together data regarding the service needs, use and outcomes of people…
- Keeping abreast of the changing environment in order to provide sound information and performance data.
- The Analyst undertakes high quality research, strategic…
- Apply analysis and design techniques that address business needs to produce data extracts, data feeds and reports for analytical applications that enable users…
- Maintain accurate work capacity and file status records on organisational electronic systems in line with legislation and policy and to build reporting and…
- Experience in strategic policy insights, modelling analysis and metrics.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent professional…
- Provide data analysis, information and evaluation that improve effectiveness, efficiency and accountability.
- Collect essential education data and provide a one…
- Demonstrate technical skills in modelling or data analysis.
- Provide an example of a project you have completed that assessed natural hazard risks that required…
- This will include but not be limited to providing high level administration support, Data analysis, budgeting and financials.
- What we can offer you/Benefits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.