Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
$600 - $800 a day
- Articulate and translate complex data and analysis into effective visual representations for a wide range audience, including the Executive Committee to easily…
- As the Data Architect you will develop sophisticated and contemporary data management and analysis methodologies, enabling the extract of clinical activity and…
- Contribute to improvement of data literacy, data management and data quality uplift across RBS.
- Experience in data quality management and monitoring.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Extracting Data from the Inventory Management System and identifing descrepancies in data.
- Contract until March end 2020.
- Demonstrating ability to relate business problems to the underlying data and link to solution to solve those business problems.
- Then this is the role for you!
$790 a day
- Advanced SQL skills for data analysis, data transformation,.
- Experience with Salesforce data architecture and data integration is a plus.
- IT systems analysis, roadmap and integration strategies at process and system level with enterprise applications.
- Familiar working within Agile environments.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
- Develop fit for purpose data models, ETL and reports.
- Experience in identification, extraction and data manipulation of disparate data sources to create consolidated master datasets and reports.
$64 an hour
- Contributing to the monitoring and evaluation of key performance indicators and program outcomes through effective data collection and analysis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.