Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Expert Knowledge of Computer Software for Data Analysis.
- This role is responsible for extracting data from large datasets, performing data analysis and…
- Proven data management, and SQL Server and data modelling tools expertise.
- The role Reporting to the Manager, Healthcare Analysis Team, you will be responsible…
- The Manager, Data Analysis oversees and manages the provision of strategic, high level advice on operations, and supervises a small team of data analysts.
- HPE Records Manager, SAP ECC etc)o records & information management• Manage and maintain the CPO's diary including the organisation of meetings, appointments,…
- Provide accurate data analysis and interpretation while ensuring efficient and effective management, storage, reporting and presentation of data to assist…
- Providing research, analysis and interpretation of data sourced from systems as required to find solutions to business issues applying statistical, mathematical…
- You will utilise contemporary data management and analysis methodologies to ensure reports and advisory services are provided to staff, clinicians and…
- The position of Inspector plays a critical in inspecting and measuring services against applicable standards and includes investigation of major incidents, as…
- Provide GIS data analysis and cartography services for internal and external clients.
- Manage complex spatial and non-spatial data.
- Lead the development and implementation of robust and best practice methods and mechanisms which enable data to be gathered and reviewed across all QCS data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.