Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
$150,000 a year
- Data maintenance - clean & structure data for interpretation.
- Have 5+ years’ experience within Data Science/Machine Learning/AI/big data environment and cloud…
- 7+ years industry experience working in a data science role, such as statistics, machine learning, deep learning, quantitative financial analysis, data…
- 2-3 years' experience within relevant data analyst/business analyst/process analyst roles.
- Business Process Analyst | Data Insights | 130k Package.
- Strong experience building data pipelines in the cloud.
- Talenza has been engaged by industry-leading ASX organization in their search for an enthusiastic and…
$700 - $875 a day
- Undertake effective analysis and efficient reporting of identified issues and help to drive the resolution of those issues.
- 4+ years in Data Analysis and reporting role within enterprise organization (financial services highly desirable).
- DATA ANALYST | ACTUARY BUSINESS UNIT | SAS.
- Perform technical analysis of multiple sources of data, including network flows/packet data, host forensic artifacts, and application/system logs.
- Deep knowledge of data engineering practices (databases, data models, automation, data governance).
- Experience in data visualization and data storytelling.
- Provide analysis of security log data from various security appliances.
- This company is a global leader in Managed Security Services and employ 1,500 staff…
- As required, undertake specified data analysis projects.
- The organisation puts together specialist campaigns that brings numbers to life, the Project Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.