Data Analysis jobs
- It will assist the Project and Program Managers to make effective decisions via analysis and insights.
- Manage and support program and project reporting cycles…
- A leading Financial Services organisation based in Brisbane are looking for a highly capable Technical Business Analyst with experience in managing large…
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of project reporting and base data, including data quality and availability of information is optimised and fit for purpose.
- I am partnering with a leading Financial Services organisation on a large piece of work that will be extremely high profile and have considerable investment put…
- Understanding of data management frameworks and modelling techniques.
- Experience in business requirements elicitation for data driven projects and solutions.
- Strong data analysis skills with attention to detail to identify trends and patterns and translating to business language.
- Lead the project team through the requirements gathering, documenting and analysis process, incorporating all identified stakeholders.
- Want to work on a large Wealth Divestment Program?
- Keen to play a pivotal role on a 2 year piece of work?
- Do you come from a strong Technical background but…
- Analysis of data (processes, working practices, schedules, etc) to support leaders in making informed decisions.
- Lead the daily scrums / stand-up’s.
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
- Our client is a company in the private sector with people at…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.