Data Analysis jobs
- Rapidly expanding global financial services company requires an enthusiastic SQL DBA who will be focusing on improving business performance, supporting the…
$650 - $750 a day
- Work with technical teams to determine if any data integrity, data standardisation and normalisation and data cleansing is required and needs to occur.
- I am partnering with a leading Financial Services organisation on a large piece of work that will be extremely high profile and have considerable investment put…
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of project reporting and base data, including data quality and availability of information is optimised and fit for purpose.
- It will assist the Project and Program Managers to make effective decisions via analysis and insights.
- Manage and support program and project reporting cycles…
- Understanding of data management frameworks and modelling techniques.
- Experience in business requirements elicitation for data driven projects and solutions.
- Experience in data visualization and data storytelling.
- Undertake meaningful data analysis and explain its cause and effect.
- Experience in Redash.io is a plus.
- Strong data analysis skills with attention to detail to identify trends and patterns and translating to business language.
- Lead the project team through the requirements gathering, documenting and analysis process, incorporating all identified stakeholders.
- As required, undertake specified data analysis projects.
- The organisation puts together specialist campaigns that brings numbers to life, the Project Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.