Data Analysis jobs
- Working with large, diverse data sets using big data and public cloud technology.
- Ability to track down complex data quality and data integration issues,…
- Collect, consolidate and analysis of program and project data to provide insights that will support effective decision making.
- Talenza have been engaged by a large iconic Australian organisation who are looking to become the digital leaders of their industry.
- As-Is and To-Be process.
$650 - $750 a day
- Work with technical teams to determine if any data integrity, data standardisation and normalisation and data cleansing is required and needs to occur.
- Lead the project team through the requirements gathering, documenting and analysis process, incorporating all identified stakeholders.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of project reporting and base data, including data quality and availability of information is optimised and fit for purpose.
- As required, undertake specified data analysis projects.
- The organisation puts together specialist campaigns that brings numbers to life, the Project Manager…
- It will assist the Project and Program Managers to make effective decisions via analysis and insights.
- Manage and support program and project reporting cycles…
- Statistical & Insights analysis, with the ability to translate into commercial cases.
- We are looking for capable individuals who can collaborate in both…
- Want to work on a large Wealth Divestment Program?
- Keen to play a pivotal role on a 2 year piece of work?
- Do you come from a strong Technical background but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.