Data Analysis jobs
- Resolve technical and functional issues driving functionality improvements, managing data loads and data quality.
- Sales Cloud & Service Cloud certification.
- Understanding of data management frameworks and modelling techniques.
- Experience in business requirements elicitation for data driven projects and solutions.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of project reporting and base data, including data quality and availability of information is optimised and fit for purpose.
- Document all solution & data architecture design and analysis work.
- The solutions architect must provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks…
- Advanced skills in data analysis, issue investigation and testing through the use of SQL.
- I am working on some exciting Permanent opportunities with a leading…
- Experience in data visualization and data storytelling.
- Undertake meaningful data analysis and explain its cause and effect.
- Experience in Redash.io is a plus.
- Analysis of data (processes, working practices, schedules, etc) to support leaders in making informed decisions.
- Lead the daily scrums / stand-up’s.
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills.
- Monitor product performance on a monthly basis taking corrective action (e.g. pricing review, promotional…
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
- Our client is a company in the private sector with people at…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.