Data Analysis jobs
- Working as a member of the trading team completing critical research and deep analysis.
- Draft investment-related materials for the Fund’s Communication…
- Build machine learning models and deliver statistical analysis.
- We are hiring data scientists at all levels.
- Engage with stakeholders to explain the benefits of…
- We believe data can help us achieve our goals while we focus on data driven decision making, as a result helping our customers have a better experience.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Experience with online data and quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet company (although we are open to more experienced candidates).
- 3+ years of experience with developing interactive data visualizations for exploratory analysis.
- Constantly seek methods to maintain and improve data quality.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with tools and techniques for analysis and data manipulation (e.g. SQL, Teradata).
- Data Analyst - Forensic Capability Squad.
- These include ad-hoc modelling and analysis projects as well as providing recommendations.
- As the Data Scientist, you will be responsible for helping clients…
- The Aviation Data Analyst will work with stakeholders across Victoria's emergency management agencies and researchers, to manage data collection and fire…
- Identify and analyse data sets from multiple sources utilising data tools and techniques to resolve business problems understanding the quality of data sourced.
- Non-warehouse Data Architectures - Data lakes, NoSQL data stores, data virtualization.
- You are able to design data structures that take into account access…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.