Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
- Use these data points to drive root cause analysis to identify future roadmap activity.
- Accreditation in Business Analysis skills.
- Extensive practical experience in statistical analysis and data mining.
- Develop of statistical learning models for customer data analysis & practical…
- Reporting and analysis of customer cost recoveries.
- High analytical, performance and data interpretation skills.
- Orders, variations and network incidents.
- Qualifications/knowledge in Data Analysis, Business Analysis and/or BI.
- Provide Data Analysis expertise across all business priority initiatives through data…
- The Data Analyst is accountable for providing accurate and timely qualitative and quantitative analysis and provide insights from relevant data.
- Experience in information and data architecture, information analysis, data warehouse, data design and application requirements analysis.
- Undertake and manage geotechnical data review and analysis.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens.
- Understanding of the Data Technology Data development lifecycle and Data tools and technologies.
- Significant experience of Data modelling in support of Data…
- Have an understanding of the delivery approach including technical analysis, detailed design, coding/configuration and delivery, as relevant.
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, mapping and migration.
- Build Microsoft Dynamics data entries and screens.
- Temporary Full Time - 12 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.