Data Analysis jobs
- Document specific data mapping requirements.
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, forums, interviews, and document analysis.
- The successful candidates will have:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$130,000 a year
- Portfolio accounting and reporting, market data and the investment universe.
- Excellent analysis & design skills with technical problem solving required to…
- Prepare sound financial analysis and report on the findings.
- Assist the Analyst team with project work and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Own and deliver segments of analysis within consulting projects.
- Validating analysis and plans to align with clients’ business needs.
- Popular culture – that’s not a claim, we’ve got the data to prove it.
- As a proactive team member, you happily jump in and assist when required to swarm around…
- Working closely with the senior management team, including the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of…
- Significant experience as a business analyst, including eliciting, analysing, and documenting business, system, and/or non-functional/technical requirements to…
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
- Who we’re looking for.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business analytics, exploratory analysis, unstructured analysis, and creating analytics datasets.
- This will include analysis activities for new business processes, new products and operational process improvements.
- Support the Program Deliver function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.