Data Analysis jobs
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- As a Data Warehouse and BI generalist you will be a technologist at heart, bringing problem-solving and end to end experience and skills in data warehouse…
- Enrich collected data from multiple data sources and turn it into insightful information.
- Exposure to large complex data environments (e.g.
- Connecting the dots across a variety of datasets (including 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, partner data and more) to provide a holistic view of data.
Reprise Media Australia
- Experience with data visualisation & dashboarding software such as Data Studio or Tableau.
- Experience in delivering data analytics insights and solutions to…
- Analyse and perform data matching, cleansing, validation and load on incoming customer data by using/developing ETL processes for automated workflows.
- Qualifications/knowledge in Data Analysis, Business Analysis and/or BI.
- Provide Data Analysis expertise across all business priority initiatives through data…
- Utilise technical data skills (Tableau, SQL, SAS, R, Python) and analytics knowledge/practices to collate data, build dataset and perform analysis.
- User research, Data investigation and analysis, Requirements elicitation and analysis, Conceptual solution design, assessment and validation.
- Data profiling skills to analyse datasets to assist data engineers with design of enterprise data warehouse models.
- Extensive BA and Agile Experience.
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Collect, interpret and understand statistical data.
- Identify and interpret trends within data.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.