Data Analysis jobs
- We are hiring data scientists at all levels.
- Build machine learning models and deliver statistical analysis.
- Engage with stakeholders to explain the benefits of…
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Participate in security analytics projects including requirement engineering, solution design, Data analysis, POC and prototype for BT customers around the…
- As the Data Scientist, you will be responsible for helping clients across multiple industries make data driven marketing decisions.
- Why our love will last.
- Assist in developing Brown-Forman’s data visualisation techniques, designing diverse sets of structured and unstructured data.
- We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our national data science practice based in our Perth CBD headquarters.
- Developing POCs to assess business value.
- The Data Scientist will conduct big data analytics and build solutions for complex/large datasets.
- Collaborate & learn from some of the best data minds in…
- Developing smart frameworks and methodologies for approaching strategic issues or creative problems, in collaboration with Data Engagement Lead, Data Scientists…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$135,000 a year
- A background in statistical analysis and modelling techniques over large data sets, with proven capability constructing, validating, and implementing models.
EDG - Group Support Functions
- Key to your success in this role is your proven experience in data science, data analytics and data exploration, a real advocate and champion across all data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.