Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
Finance Manager (undo)
- This role requires being responsive to change, proactively anticipating data,insights and analytics to help the business to make the right data drivendecisions.
Department of the Chief Minister
- On analysis as required by senior managers.
- Prepare, interpret and analyse financial data and reports and provide sound recommendations and advice based.
- Sharing of analysis and insights across Business Units for Smart Fulfilment projects.
- Leveraging technology to develop reporting to deliver insightful and…
- Accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure,.
- Closely with management and/or commercial team to share reports and analysis.
$135,000 - $140,000 a year
- Undertake data analysis to determine the organisation's state of financial health with identification of trends in revenue and expense variations;
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts and reports, of actual against budget with appropriate detailed variance analysis.
- What does this job involve?
$105,000 a year
- Opportunity to further develop your financial analysis skills and undertake adhoc duties at a more senior level.
- Review weekly and fortnightly payroll.
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
- Monthly management reporting and trend analysis.
- Preparing monthly P&L statements including variance analysis.
- Preparing monthly reports and statutory accounts.
South Yarra VIC
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Build Bill of Material analysis models for key products and enable robust market pricing/margin decisions.
- The ideal candidate will possess an enquiring mind to…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$70 - $80 an hour
- Support the weekly project reporting process, including analysis of cash forecasting and sales / settlements data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.