Data Analysis jobs
You refined by:
Technical Business Analyst (undo)
- Experience in technology and data domains essential.
- Evaluating technical dependencies via impact analysis when gathering requirements for initiatives.
$800 - $850 a day
- Working through data in databases,.
- Extensive experience working large amounts of technical data.
- Though there is a bigger emphasis on this candidates technical…
- Experience documenting API’s requirements, high level process flows/sequence diagrams and data visualisation requirements.
- Let’s talk about the team:
North Sydney NSW
- Technical aptitude for data analysis.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Review of Data Mapping activities.
- Experience working on data migration projects.
- The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis and articulating requirements to…
$650 - $750 a day
- Work with technical teams to determine if any data integrity, data standardisation and normalisation and data cleansing is required and needs to occur.
$95 - $100 an hour
- This could include the requirement to write code to transform data using MS Excel and Word applications to present data in different formats outside of the core…
$700 - $800 a day
- Technical responsibilities including driving API integration to support real-time changes and conducting data analysis.
Ardor People Pty Ltd
- Experience in data integrations between enterprise systems.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in business analysis, application development…
- Work with the technical delivery teams to profile and review customer provided data sets in order to understand the profile and quality of that data and to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.