Data Analysis jobs
- Proven data management, and SQL Server and data modelling tools expertise.
- The role Reporting to the Manager, Healthcare Analysis Team, you will be responsible…
- Practise in the process of data science including data exploration, transformation, prototype development, model development, testing, deployment, etc.
South Melbourne VIC
- Experience of working with large complex data and multiple data sources.
- Ensure all data sources are managed correctly.
- What we are looking for:
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Experience with online data and quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet company (although we are open to more experienced candidates).
- Data analysis and mining skills.
- As an experienced Data Modeller joining our Enterprise Data Architecture Team, we want you to bring your experience and best…
$1,426 - $1,918 a week
- Data collection, data entry, database administration, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated high degree of computer literacy and data analysis skills.
International Institute of Data & Analytics
- Understand data structures and business and extract and integrate required data sources for analysis according to business requirements.
- Within your team you will be working closely with a Senior Analytics Manager and will support data analysis, data management and reporting.
- Expert Knowledge of Computer Software for Data Analysis.
- This role is responsible for extracting data from large datasets, performing data analysis and…
$62,025 a year
- Accurate data entry and analysis.
- Customer Experience Representative – Water Restrictions.
- Based in our Award-winning Contact Centre in Liverpool (close to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.