Data Analysis jobs
$65,000 a year
- Data Analytics – competency in a broad range of skills including visualisation and detailed data analysis.
- You’ll spend your time working with team members to…
- Proven data management, and SQL Server and data modelling tools expertise.
- Conceptualising and implementing appropriate data management methodologies to support…
- Sound knowledge and experience in vibration analysis techniques and oil analysis.
- Experience in condition monitoring, root cause analysis and machine failure…
- Perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements.
- May have project lead role.
- You will play a key role in requirements gathering, integration analysis, and subsequent design and implementation of this large scale project, therefore,…
- Support the hypercare period for all data (both master data and transactional data) related queries, investigation and remediation.
- Enrich collected data from multiple data sources and turn it into insightful information.
- Exposure to large complex data environments (e.g. Finance,…
- Data processing and data capturing experience.
- Assist the Environment team with monitoring and compliance initiatives through remote sensing and geospatial…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$110,745 a year
- Undertake critical complex data analysis, interpret and analyse data using our SAS analytics platform.
- Perform a range of data-related activities to support…
- The Audience Research & Analysis department is responsible for supporting NBCU’s international channels (Networks), content licensing (TVD) and Production …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.