Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
The Starlight Children's Foundation
- Starlight is proud to have been awarded #16 in Best Places to Work Survey 2017!
- At Starlight we know that sick kids are still kids.
- Receiving phone calls for quality incidents and inputting data into systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- A passion for solving consumer problems;
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Reviewing participant details and ensuring all data is correct on the LMS.
- Salary: 70,000 - 80,000 + Super.
- 3 month contract - possibility for extension.
$35 - $40 an hour
- Enter all asset data into council's GIS.
- $37 / hour + Super.
- This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills in local government working in a diverse…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Conduct research, analyse data and present findings in a concise format.
- Maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders to resolve data and…
- Mentor, support and lead the upskilling of portfolio coordinators.
- Summarise and analyse data to generate useful, action orientated insights that improve the…
- Works with Program SIT & PT Coordinator to identify data requirements for end to end data flows for Program SIT.
- DXC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Limits Community Services
$30 - $33 an hour
- Competence in the use of the latest computer software programs and is able to enter, modify and extract data accurately, including the ability to track funding…
- Facilitate WS performance testing dependencies on cross workstream interfaces, including data and environment, working with Test Data Lead and Environment…
$290 - $295 a day
- Facilitate the update of the product image library and associated product data which is used in customers communication.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.