Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$85,022 - $92,032 a year
- Coordinate all aspects of fee invoicing, collection and audit of fee data including managing the reconciliation of financial data between the student management…
- Possess a strong understanding and respect for privacy, confidentiality and data security, alongside with good emotional maturity and sensitivity.
- Strong data entry and attention to detail.
- Maintaining client and staff databases with accurate and timely data.
- Coordinating the delivery of care to clients.
Haileybury Rendall School
- Apply business process engineering, functional analysis, data analysis, reporting and continuous improvement methods to recommend solutions for Haileybury.
- Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure…
- Providing data, analysis and reporting to WHS, Injury Management and Health and Wellbeing groups.
- Work Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Preparing and compiling training/event materials, collation of training/event registration, data and evaluations and reporting.
- That’s what we call progress.
- You will conduct research and collect, analyse and report on data, ensuring appropriate quality control and maintenance measures are in place for the clinical…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Manage HR systems, quality of data and reporting.
- We have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a full time, experienced People + Capability Coordinator to…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Intermediate administrative skills, including creating reports and analysing data.
- Wonderbao is more than just a bao destination tucked away off A'Beckett…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.