Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- General data entry and administrative duties.
- Escalating service queries to service coordinators.
- Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
General Mills - Food.Purpose.You
- Highly skilled in data analysis, presentation and reporting, strong excel is a must.
- We serve the world by making food people love.
- What will you get from us?
- Analysis skills – ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate the effectiveness of change processes.
- Flexible hours 30.4 p/w.
- Ensuring customer quality control through professional communications, maintaining data entry and executing report compilation; and.
Mount Clear College
Mount Clear VIC
- Follow up with this coordinator of sport.
- Assist Duke Of Ed coordinator in all aspects of the program.
- Assist all leadership coordinators to organise a range of…
- Administrative & coordination support including purchasing & data entry.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent - Full time position – Laverton North, VIC.
- At BlueCross our aspiration is to create ‘a new age of living’.
- Our proud and dedicated team strive to deliver this vision across our 34 residences located in…
- Proven ability in data entry particularly accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate and timely data for reporting and workload forecasting purposes;
- Uploading and data processing of fleet maintenance through internal portal.
- Entry of a large volume of data across multiple platforms.
Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- It further requires the undertaking of data research, preparation of high-level documentation as prescribed by the Director in support of the Division.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.