Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- Performing regular reviews of Safety data quality within ARM and maintaining data quality control;
- Leading, coaching and mentoring risk coordinators;
- An ability to analyse large sets of data and draw insights.
- At Bellroy, we pour our heart, soul and many design hours into helping people carry better, to get…
IDP Education Ltd
- The role is supported by a content strategist, social media specialist, multimedia designer, UX designer, content designer, data and analytics expert, and the…
- Entering of relevant data into Fenix and other systems.
- Keeping customer data, price and rebate agreements (including price lists) up-to-date in Fenix and CRM.
- Implementing an underground service data management system to capture, update and classify all underground assets within suitable timeframes to protect…
- Check that the data held on all reporting systems is correct following contract creation.
- We call this role a Development Support Coordinator but really it’s…
ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand
- Cleanse and input large amounts of data into our ERP system to enable the accurate set up of customer accounts ensuring data integrity.
- The College has an increasing focus on data and evidence of practice to inform decision making and teaching in all classrooms.
$71,601 - $82,927 a year
- Mastery of data management systems.
- Band 5: $71,601 – 82,927 per annum.
- Full-time fixed term contract until 30 June 2021.
- Social activities and social club.
- Collecting, maintaining and providing timely and accurate Maximo (ERP) Item Master price, vendor and contract data.
- Sound like your kind of career?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.