Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- Assist with the collation of recruitment data for workforce reporting.
- REPORTS TO: Operational Director Workforce.
- Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020.
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Willingness to develop new skills in data management, analysis and presentation.
- Prepare activity data and monitoring, and measure effectiveness of…
- Proactively consulting with internal and external stakeholders and analysing wellbeing data to identify strategic well-being opportunities,.
$69,029 - $77,423 a year
- Collect, extract manipulate and analyse data from existing systems such as Faculty Timetable data collector, Faculty Timetable request system, S+ Enterprise,…
$55,000 a year
- Managing the Salesforce CRM database; ensuring accuracy and integrity of donor data records for all campaigns, communications and reporting.
$29.57 an hour
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging.
- St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s Health Australia and a leading teaching, research…
- Knowledge of client data bases e.g. CareLink;
- Reporting to the Coordinator-Individual support, the workforce coordinator will provide excellent support to Case…
$28.71 - $32.80 an hour
- Plan Management and NDIS Support Officer.
- Position title Plan Management & NDIS Data Support Officer.
- Responsible to General Manager Business Support and…
- General administrative duties including data entry.
- Internal management of delivery information and actual pricing information vs purchase order data.
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
- Demonstrated administration ability for accurate computer data entry with capacity to complete.
- Coordinator of Catholic Chaplaincy - Healthcare.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.