Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- See how dotdigital can help you boost your ROI, utilize your data, and do more in less time.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Around 1-2 years of experience as coordinator in recruitment or HR roles.
- What you'll be doing:
- Track all marketing data, analytics and campaign results and recommend future action plan reflective of insights.
- Part of a global success story within FMCG.
- You will raise purchase orders and data entry into their system.
- Proactive Administration Coordinator required in the Inner Eastern Suburbs.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- You will be competent in the use of systems, especially SAP, and will be able to demonstrate an ability to cleanse data and enhance operational transparency…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Manage, review and update merchandise data to ensure product categorisation, images, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Ensure data is captured in a manner that can measure the Key Performance Indicators relevant to specific contract.
- Process product returns and track credits.
- Maintaining metrics and analysing data to assess supply chain performance and implement improvements and efficiency's.
- Northern suburbs of Melbourne location.
- Interpretation and research expertise specific to the wider municipality, in particular demographic data and population forecasting.
- What you'll get in return.
- Using insights and data to ensure CRM marketing activities are optimised.
- Understanding of data and statistical insights to drive personalised, automated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.