Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- The Digital and Communications Coordinator’s primary purpose is the coordination of FV’s digital and electronic communications platforms, content writing…
$29.57 an hour
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging.
- St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s Health Australia and a leading teaching, research…
- You will be involved in data collection for quality improvement (including data collection for the Australian Stroke Clinical Registry (AuSCR)), and will be…
- Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure…
Haileybury Rendall School
- Apply business process engineering, functional analysis, data analysis, reporting and continuous improvement methods to recommend solutions for Haileybury.
- Analyse and report on program and project data across the portfolio to assist with surfacing key insights, issues and benefits.
- Providing data, analysis and reporting to WHS, Injury Management and Health and Wellbeing groups.
- Work Type: Permanent Full Time.
- You will supervise our reception/admin staff and undertake a broad range of administrative activities such as rostering, data entry and referrals as well as…
- Preparing and compiling training/event materials, collation of training/event registration, data and evaluations and reporting.
- That’s what we call progress.
$38,038 - $40,726 a year
- The KWDP Administration Officer will ensure data input into spreadsheets such as expenditure and client information for use in relevant reports.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.