Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- Preparing and compiling training/event materials, collation of training/event registration, data and evaluations and reporting.
- That’s what we call progress.
$15,900 a year
- Mobile data collection applications such as Fulcrum.
- Do data for good and join our Emergency Services team.
- Working closely with the National Coordinators and…
- Experience analysing and transforming data into meaningful insights and predictions.
- We are a tech company that exists to help other businesses succeed.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Around 1-2 years of experience as coordinator in recruitment or HR roles.
- What you'll be doing:
Tonkin + Taylor
- Manage HR systems, quality of data and reporting.
- We have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a full time, experienced People + Capability Coordinator to…
- Ordering tickets for product lines and updating and maintaining purchase orders daily in AS400 data base.
- Ensure positive relationships to ensure productivity…
- Are you a proactive Procurement Coordinator who can deliver exceptional stakeholder management?
- 12 month fixed-term contract – attractive package and modern…
The Starlight Children's Foundation
- Starlight is proud to have been awarded #16 in Best Places to Work Survey 2017!
- At Starlight we know that sick kids are still kids.
$55,000 a year
- Managing the Salesforce CRM database; ensuring accuracy and integrity of donor data records for all campaigns, communications and reporting.
- Receiving phone calls for quality incidents and inputting data into systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- A passion for solving consumer problems;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.