Data Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- You will be involved in data collection for quality improvement (including data collection for the Australian Stroke Clinical Registry (AuSCR)), and will be…
- Assembling weekly dashboard reports and track action time-lines and prepare data extraction for digital fund-raising initiatives, event invitations, direct…
- Knowledge of client data bases e.g. CareLink;
- Reporting to the Coordinator-Individual support, the workforce coordinator will provide excellent support to Case…
- Ordering tickets for product lines and updating and maintaining purchase orders daily in AS400 data base.
- Ensure positive relationships to ensure productivity…
- Assisting with development of Safety & Wellbeing data for internal reporting as well as coordinating and updating systems for emergency preparedness.
- Receiving phone calls for quality incidents and inputting data into systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- A passion for solving consumer problems;
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- Experience analysing and monitoring data to produce reports that inform planning, decision making and demonstrate return on investment.
- General administrative duties including data entry.
- Internal management of delivery information and actual pricing information vs purchase order data.
$28.71 - $32.80 an hour
- Plan Management and NDIS Support Officer.
- Position title Plan Management & NDIS Data Support Officer.
- Responsible to General Manager Business Support and…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will work closely with staff to comprehensively document existing business processes; compile, synthesise and map data; analyse and identify synergies and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.