Data Coordinator $70,000 jobs in Victoria
CSC (Corporation Service Company)
- Analysis and Reasoning: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions and solve problems.
- If you want to contribute to a global success story, you’ll fit…
- Prepare data for error free Direct Marketing campaigns.
- At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours.
- You will participate in the monitoring and review of incidents, the analysis of safety and compliance data and the provision of accurate and comprehensive…
General Mills - Food.Purpose.You
- Highly skilled in data analysis, presentation and reporting, strong excel is a must.
- We serve the world by making food people love.
- What will you get from us?
- Implementing an underground service data management system to capture, update and classify all underground assets within suitable timeframes to protect…
- Post the development phase of the data platform, the successful candidate will migrate to a coordinating function of ethics, governance, data management, data…
- Proficient in planning and scheduling posts, community management, reporting on performance and drawing insights from data.
- A Day In The Life….
- Analysis skills – ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate the effectiveness of change processes.
- Flexible hours 30.4 p/w.
- Proven ability in data entry particularly accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain accurate and timely data for reporting and workload forecasting purposes;
Mount Clear College
Mount Clear VIC
- Follow up with this coordinator of sport.
- Assist Duke Of Ed coordinator in all aspects of the program.
- Assist all leadership coordinators to organise a range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.