Database Manager jobs
You refined by:
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work across multiple operations and provide guidance and direction to the broader exploration teams in database…
- Ability to translate a data model or logical database design into an actual physical database implementation.
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Database…
- Service Manager (Main North Road, Prospect).
- The key responsibility of the Service Manager role is to;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and…
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Effective time management skills to ensure deadlines are met and information is entered into our database in a timely and accurate manner.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Experience using the Donman Donor database.
- The Trusts and Foundations Manager is a key member of the Philanthropy team, which is part of the Corporate…
- Partner with the proposal managers to enhance the database answers.
- Craft suitable responses for the database, working with client line to ensure a high…
Christian Dior Australia PTY Ltd
- Optimising sales by developing their client database.
- Reporting to the Category Manager, the Assistant Category Manager is responsible for supporting in the day…
La Prairie Group
- Effectively manages and analyses the Client Database driving strong client relationships and sales insights.
- Working with marketing, digital marketing and sales…
- As a Vendor Manager you will also be required to have:
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Vendor Manager to maximise the value the organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.