Database Manager jobs
La Prairie Group
- Effectively manages and analyses the Client Database driving strong client relationships and sales insights.
- Working with marketing, digital marketing and sales…
$127,384 - $152,407 a year
- In relation to databases, you will have sound knowledge in Cloning, Patching, application upgrade, and database and platform migration.
$72,357 a year
- Key Relationships Head of Education and Technology, Database and Web Services Manager,.
- Reporting on day-to-day activities to the Database and Web Services…
- Ensure Sales Mining database – Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is maintained with and current customer data at all times to assist with accurate forecasting…
- Liaise with trainers, entertainment, event managers to ensure efficiency on the day/night.
- Manage and maintain an accurate ‘Years of Service’ database for all…
- Database server configuration and maintenance.
- Onsite SQL Server Database Consultant - Melbourne.
- Occasional travel as agreed upon with one’s manager.
- Maintains and updates customer/product database.
- Response time of 24 hours to Dealers and Area Managers ensuring accuracy and relevant transparent information.
- Public Policy Senior Manager, Australia Federal Government.
- AWS is the leading provider of hyper-scale public cloud computing services, providing IT…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Must have in-depth knowledge of SQL Database management processes and architecture.
- This newly created role will support the Lead Database Architect, Lead…
GE Renewable Energy
- Support the development of a commercially sound local vendor / subcontractor database and maintain reviews of already prequalified subcontractors;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.