Deals Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Supported by the Marketing Manager this role deals with all aspects of the marketing mix, including communications and innovation to deliver growth.
- The Compliance Officer in Corporate Governance and Strategy reports to the Manager Audit and Compliance Reporting.
- Health Support Queensland – Why work for us?
Woori Yallock VIC
- Recognises barriers and finds effective ways to deal with them.
- Advises and actively collaborates with Manager Tactical Planning and.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Due to winning exciting new company projects, the company seeks new junior project managers to manage new upcoming projects in Sydney's Metropolitan with the…
- Experience in managing complex deals.
- As an Implementation Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Based centrally in Sydney's CBD.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal professionally with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Well presented at all times.
- Deal with and reduce NCR's.
- My client is a Ingredient Importer that supplies to the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and other industries in Australia.
$600 - $800 a day
- Negotiated major strategic and complex deals, that delivered significant commercial outcomes.
- 9 month contract with possible extension.
- Including adaptability and flexibility to deal with and manage changing priorities.
- The Project Officer will work directly with the Delivery Director and…
- What are we looking for?
- You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.