Deals Manager jobs
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- You have an ability to deal with a-typical mining stakeholders both in a corporate and pit-face setting and able to navigate challenging individuals.
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Experience with complex deals and 3+ month sales cycle.
- Autonomous and flexible working conditions.
- As well as being the global and Local ANZ leader in…
- Experience in managing complex deals.
- Exposure to multiple programs within a financial institution.
- My Client is a global Financial institution undergoing a…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- There is a great deal of autonomy provided, and a place where a creative and innovative approach is strongly encouraged.
- Passion for home and technology.
$600 - $800 a day
- Negotiated major strategic and complex deals, that delivered significant commercial outcomes.
- 9 month contract with possible extension.
- My client is a Ingredient Importer that supplies to the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical and other industries in Australia.
- Manage shipment to avoid any delays.
- Reporting to the CFO, duties will include direct and shared responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, product costing, legal,…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Is able to deal with setbacks and grow.
- Tier 1 Multi National Business.
- My client is a global leader in their field with the majority of market share in their…
- Monitoring and follow up on all current deals.
- My client are an established, global and industry leading Financial Technology provider that sell into a range of…
- Providing top level independent advice which includes due diligence, deal support and transaction/post transaction project management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.