Deals Manager jobs
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- Applicants are to include the name, address and contact number of three current referees, one being your current line manager.
- This is a contract up to 2 years.
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- You can progress to various senior roles such as a product specialist, senior territory manager, or possibly product manager with time and proven success!
HELP Hospitality Recruitment
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- This position reports directly to the respective Hotel General Managers.
- This position would suit a suitably qualified Revenue Manager wanting to leverage their…
Creative Partnerships Australia
- Constructively deals with stakeholder issues and manages expectations.
- Recognises barriers and finds effective ways to deal with them.
$120,467 a year
- In a position of trust, the incumbent will work within a confidential, commercially oriented and politically sensitive environment and deal with commercially…
- As dictated by the selling model, engages partners effectively to improve win rates on selective deals.
- Ability to build strong consultative relationships with…
- 5 plus years’ experience in a similar Lead or Manager role.
- Ensures that routine office and site visits are appropriately scheduled to deal with non-urgent IT…
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA)
$119,378 - $141,292 a year
- Provide operational support for the National Manager Client Services.
- Actively support the National Manager Client Services in the achievement of strategic…
- In addition to operating parks, we offer the G’DAY Rewards program – offering a community of mates’ exclusive deals and benefits at Australia’s largest network…
AG Security Group
- Our Team Members take a great deal of personal pride in their work.
- For a confidential discussion and more information about this opportunity, please contact…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.