Deals Manager jobs
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- You will be passionate about the media industry with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- We are on the lookout for a driven and dynamic Account…
- We’re on the hunt for a Account Manager to join our Corporate Industry and Leisure (CIL) team.
- You'll be experienced in finding digital solutions with the…
- Discounted corporate deals, including Health Insurance plans and Holiday bookings.
- You will rely on your natural ability to deal with people and your technical…
- Accountable for and supportive in deal closing and orchestrating the deal team.
- In a typical day as an Account Manager, you would.
- Join us and make your mark!
- This role sits within News Corp Rural, Australia’s largest agricultural and transport news network which is a part of the wider News Corp Australia group.
- We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
- 1-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many…
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager focused on…
Australian Radio Network
- We currently have an exciting role available for an Account Manager based in our Sydney office.
- Outstanding relationship development skills and confident to…
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Ensure agreed upon deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.