Deals Manager jobs
- This includes stakeholders who may have visibility on blinds spots to maintain quality of deal flow and effectively execute on M&A opportunities.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced, motivated and passionate Business Development Manager to drive and grow new business opportunities within a…
- Provide feedback to SC Manager on warehousing issues / activities.
- Deal with Export orders and arrange for correct paperwork to dispatch.
- Lauren Keogh is the Recruitment Manager for the role.
- As a Manager your impact will be seen through the the utilisation of your applied experience in Valuations…
- Lead, develop and manager a team of Performance Analysts.
- Highly organised, be able to deal with multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.), Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR), Project Planner (PP), Deal Controller (DC), Company Control,…
- Field Sales, Manager, Quality Assurance, Sales, Management, Bilingual, Technology.
- This is not an office-based management role, our territory managers provide…
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to deal with staff and students by demonstrating tact, discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities, conflicting priorities and multi-cultural environment.
- The Operation Manager will mainly responsible for inbound operations…
- A tenacious manner for closing a deal.
- Represent Envisage Clothing as a brand ambassador and Client Manager.
- We offer the Client Manager title because, we value…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.