Defence industry exports jobs
Nova Systems ANZ
- Appraising and reporting on feasibility studies by industry;
- As a Platform Systems Engineer you are responsible for providing highly specialised support to…
- Defence industry experience is desirable.
- Ensure supplier activities are compliant with applicable regulatory trade control (export-import) requirements.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- C. Provide advice to ADSTC, Defence Services and Groups, and industry, concerning access to and use of export controlled assets.
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super).
- Diploma of Engineering (Technical) or equivalent industry experience.
- The Hunter Class Frigate Program will create and sustain more than 5,000 jobs across BAE…
- Experience with managing export controlled data, secure/sensitive data and document editing/publishing tools are highly desirable.
- Work with the Australian Industry Capability Team and OEMs to support the development of industry capability development business cases and maximum Australian…
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Trusted to engage effectively with senior stakeholders within industry, the…
- Work with the Australian Industry Capability Team and OEMs support the development of industry capability development plans and maximum Australian industry…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Technical qualification or significant industry experience;
- Previous Defence communication systems experience and understanding of the defence C4I…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Be part of a well-established global company who pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative solutions in the defence industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.