Defence Services jobs in Berrimah NT
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Court staff and the Witness Assistance Service.
- Appropriately consult, liaise, inform and negotiate as required with defence counsel, victims, the police…
Gold Medal Services
- Gold Medal Services is an established Darwin business that has been in operation for 23 years.
- Our client base boasts clients from Darwin's key sectors…
- Community or Defence mental health team experience.
- Provision of high-quality clinical services including initial intake, assessment and referral, evidence…
- TRACE is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating…
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop your technical expertise in the defence industry.
- Ideally, comparable type work experience with extensive Defence…
$250,000 - $350,000 a year
- To ensure patients receive top quality clinical services.
- An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for someone to practice their higher level of skills to…
- Proud of the service you provide?
- Work across Defence, commercial and Government projects.
- NV1 or above Defence clearance (or ability to obtain).
- Medacs Healthcare have partnered with Serco, who as part of the Australian Defence Force Health Services Contract will be providing clinical and support staff…
- In this position you will join our Darwin Professional Services business to support our Defence and Security Portfolio, where you will play an integral part in…
- Experience within the Building Services industry, with exposure to the defence projects highly regarded.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to work on these defence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.