Delivery Driver jobs in Northern Territory
$82,241 - $86,524 a year
- Demonstrated expereince in effective delivery of health promotion programs with a variety of people.
- Possession of a current manual Northern Territory drivers…
$87,570 a year
- Provide continuous improvement to program delivery.
- Develop and facilitate collaborative, appropriate and productive relationships with internal and external…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Assist with program development, delivery and evaluation to reduce the level of family violence and improve community safety.
- Must have a current manual.
- Manage and demonstrate personal high service delivery standards.
- An industry experienced Rehabilitation Consultant to provide a high level of leadership,…
- Local deliveries incl. pick/packing, pallet wrapping & unloading vehicles.
- Valid drivers’ licence (Fork lift/MR licence will be viewed favourably).
Ngaanyatjarra Health Services
Alice Springs NT
$100,000 a year
- The role of the Public Health Manager will ensure the safe delivery of an effective public health service to the Ngaanyatjarra communities that is in line with…
- Oversee drivers, forklift operators and office staff to ensure customer service is maximised.
- Our team of skilled professionals demonstrate these values…
- Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon.
- Discover a great place to work at Joyce Mayne.
- With our top notch customer service and wide range of…
$84,101 - $100,856 a year
- Delivery of statutory child protection.
- Current Northern Territory driver licence or the ability to obtain.
- Responsible for the delivery of case work and case…
- Undertake training in program delivery for CREATE programs.
- Develop a risk assessment to manage risks in program delivery.
- Connect to Empower to Change.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.