Delivery Driver jobs in Northern Territory
Northern Territory PHN
- Innovative service delivery, that ensures remaining at the forefront of the health industry.
- As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include the…
- Seeking a values-driven Service Manager and Northern Territory Coordinator to lead the delivery of all social programs and community services.
- A current driver's license.
- Strong computer skills and experience with managing budgetary aspects of service delivery.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- As a major distributor in the Darwin Metropolitan area our client is currently seeking experienced and able warehousing and delivery drivers to join their team.
- Manage costs and budgets associated with the delivery of GEW.
- Monitoring the performance of service delivery functions at the service point or base location.
- Hold a current Northern Territory drivers licence.
- Proven skills in the effective use of information technology, records and policy and procedures to ensure the…
- Negotiation and mediation skills, clinical supervision and computer literacy to promote effective primary health care delivery, maintain.
- You will be required to do manual labour as well loading, unloading trucks and delivery work.
- HR Driver required for Removalist work in Darwin with immediate…
$104,624 - $112,403 a year
- Develop partnerships and support Aboriginal Health Practitioners (AHPs) to facilitate the delivery of culturally appropriate health care.
- Hold a current NT drivers licence or the ability to obtain one.
- Proven skills in the effective use of Information technology records for the effective delivery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.