Delivery Driver $50,000 jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Previous delivery or customer service experience would be valued.
- Use of in house technologies to accurately track, submit and complete delivery runs.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s licence, basic computer skills and be committed to learning and professional development.
- It’s pretty real at Reece.
- As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, Coles sustainably feeds all Australians to help them live happier, healthier lives.
- Why join the Coles Team?
- We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
- You are a tech savvy.
- The driver is required to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 3:30pm and will support four of our homes on the Central Coast.
- What we can expect from you:
On Time Group of Companies
- A fantastic opportunity is available to a 1 tonne van owner driver.
- They must have previous experience in transport and be able to communicate clearly.
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Current NSW Class C driver licence.
- The Administrator will assist and participate in the delivery of an efficient, effective and comprehensive community-based…
- We are seeking an experienced Detailer \ Driver with a passion to prepare pre delivery vehicles to an exceptional standard.
- Pre-Employment medical check-up.
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- Do you hold a current NSW drivers licence C (Car) and are you willing to drive the Mobile Dental Van or up to 4.5 Tonne truck and assist in assembling and…
- Provide information and assistance to delivery drivers.
- Pick and stage delivery routes.
- Other tasks may be related driver dispatch communication and liaison and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.