Dental Assistant jobs in North Shore NSW
Gentle Care Dentistry
- Have previous dental assistant experience including a Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting (preferred but not essential).
- Hornsby location with on-site parking.
- Establish your career as a dental assistant.
- Prepare patients and facilities for dental treatment.
- This will suit a recent school leaver ideally looking to…
$28 - $30 an hour
- We currently have the opportunity for an outstanding dental assistant to join our busy practice.
- Experience with dental 4 windows.
- Fluent in English is a must.
ERSKINE PARK DENTAL
Erskine Park NSW
$20 - $30 an hour
- Experienced dental assistant /receptionist.
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred).
- On-going training and support to expand your skill sets in a dental…
- We are one of Australia’s largest branded dental networks, and we’re still growing!
- The practice is one of our smaller sites which is well run and at maximum…
No Gaps Dental
- We have a friendly team of dentists, dental assistants and receptionists who you will work closely with.
- Assist the dentist chair side during dental procedures.
$25 - $30 an hour
- A modern dental clinic is looking for an enthusiastic dental assistant to join our professional and friendly team.
- Please email your resumes for consideration.
Earlwood Dental Services
$25 - $29 an hour
- Well established three chair practice requires a full time dental assistant for immediate start.
- Chairside direct assisting of the dentist in delivering a…
First Choice Dental
- Opportunity! Could *this be yours? .
- We are looking for one outstanding person to add to our staff of winners.
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist/dental assistant, with a Cert III in Dental Assisting highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.