Dental Nurse jobs in Hills District NSW
Ken Lum Dental Surgery
- Dental assisting on an as need basis.
- Provision of ethical and excellent dental care.
- Educating patients on dental procedures and oral hygiene.
Dutton st Medical and Dental Centre
- Experienced General Practice Registered Nurse need it for Wednesday,Thursday and Friday from 5:30pm to 9pm, with AHPRA Registration.
- We also represent women fairly in the dental industry and provide a support network for dental workers.
- Dental Assistant | Modern Boutique Practice*.
$20 - $30 an hour
- Expanding Dental Practice in Eastern Suburb is looking for Part time Dental Nurse who can work on Monday , Tueaday ,Wednesday and Saturday, this position will…
Sydney Local Health District
- This care will be provided within the scope of practice granted by the SLHD Medical and Dental Appointments Advisory Committee.
- The ideal candidate will have...
- To assist us in delivering this service, we are looking for experienced Enrolled Nurse to join our fully equipped Treatment Room at Fairfield Chase Medical &…
Talent Connect Australia
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$60,000 a year
- They are seeking a Mandarin speaking Dental Nurse to join the team on either a permanent or contract basis.
- Private health clinic - no bulk billing.
Lane Cove NSW
- Senior Veterinary Nurse, starting December 2019.
- You will be a Cert IV qualified nurse with at least 3 years’ experience, who can fill the role of a Senior…
- To assist us in delivering this service, we are looking for experienced Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse to join our fully equipped Treatment Room at…
- We are looking for a permanent part-time veterinary nurse to join our amazing nursing team.
- Qualified veterinary nurse (Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing) with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.