Department Families jobs
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, to achieve positive outcomes for victims, young people who have committed offences, their families and the community.
- Assist 'at risk' young people and their families to an appropriate transition into sustainable education, training or employment options.
- Liaising with various departments with regards to resources required;
- Greeting patients and their families and responding to their needs;
- The Head of Department Junior Secondary - will have a focus on years 7 to 9.
- Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be…
- The purpose of this role is to provide Social Work clinical services, as a member of the multidisciplinary team, to the patients across the health service to…
- GEDI nurses are part of the larger emergency department team and provide a strong advocacy role for older adults presenting to the department.
- We are advancing the Stronger Families Changing Futures reforms, focusing on delivering the right services at the right time to better support families,…
- You will build meaningful and positive relationships to ensure holistic health care that incorporates collaborative care planning, to meet individual and family…
- Outpatient departments hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with clinic sessions offered both morning and afternoon in the medical, surgical and…
- Adhere to all legislation relevant to the public sector, the department and people with a disability.
- Contribute to the development of new initiatives aimed at…
Be the first to see new Department Families jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.