Department Transport jobs in Chermside QLD
- Have a current "C" Class Driver's licence & own reliable transport - public transport is not accessible in this area.
- Be hard working and reliable.
- An organisation that connects Queensland through integrated transport systems.
- A department that contributes to the well-being of the larger community.
- It is located within approximately a 15 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD and enjoys good access to public transport.
- Welcome to The Gap State High School.
- Must have current Drivers Licence & reliable transport.
- Immediate Start - 6 months work.
- Our client is a medium company in the electrical field with work in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.