Department of Environment jobs in Western Australia
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within a State Government…
$30 - $40 an hour
- Engaging and educating staff on communication procedures in line with the departments communications protocols.
- Communications Support for immediate start.
- The department is seeking candidates who have experience in:
- You will be working within a Government department that focuses on bettering the everyday lives of…
- This Government Department supports WA’s community, economy and environment by managing and regulating the state’s environment and water resources.
- Work with a consultancy into this government department - Full Stack Java/J2EE.
- You will get exposure to some critical resources projects in this government…
- Provide an environment that is safe, clean and hazard free.
- You will closely supervise all children in the creche and ensure they are in a safe and enjoyable…
- In return you will be working in a high pressure environment, and have the opportunity to develop your skills as a payroll officer.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Knowledge and experience of the construction and maintenance of civil works in or about an operating electrified railway environment.
- What you'll get in return.
- You will liaise with other government departments and welfare agencies in order to meet the needs of the veteran and defence force communities.
- Experience providing 1st level IT support in a Microsoft environment, 2nd level IT support is desirable.
- You will be part of a vibrant team within a fast-paced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.