Department of Environment jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
- Work type: Permanent Full-time.
- This position will suit a self-motivated individual who has a flexible mindset and the willingness to assist in all departments when required.
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a five-star hotel environment.
- Pan Pacific Perth is are seeking casuals to join our exciting food and…
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment.
- Managing enquiries, processing bookings and changes, and providing reporting as and when…
- Visually merchandising the store, maintaining an inviting environment for our customers.
- At Cash Converters, we believe in creating a family style environment…
- Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales opportunities in all areas of the store through effective…
- Experience in a Food & Beverage environment.
- Ensuring smooth communication is maintained between Hotel departments.
- You will add value by:
- Maintaining cleanliness within the department and at ward level in line with required food safety, infection control and hospital standards, while offering…
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Expression of Interest - Facility Controller - SOR.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
- In addition, you must be:
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.