Department of Environment jobs in Western Australia
$30 - $40 an hour
- Your role will be to liaise with key internal stakeholders and develop key messages and communicate them through digital and traditional platforms throughout…
- Internationally, they employ approximately 2,200 people across 22 sites and have a customer base which includes regional airlines, commercial transportation…
- This Government Department supports WA’s community, economy and environment by managing and regulating the state’s environment and water resources.
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce.
- Knowledge and experience of the construction and maintenance of civil works in or about an operating electrified railway environment.
- What you'll get in return.
- You will liaise with other government departments and welfare agencies in order to meet the needs of the veteran and defence force communities.
$55 an hour
- Join a leading State Government department.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Due to a number of projects in the department, their current team is…
- Our clients are often metropolitan local governments however often we place suitable candidates to government departments and regional shires.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within a State Government…
- This department been awarded the single largest investment of its kind that Western Australia has ever seen.
- We are currently working with a WA state department…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.