Department of Environment $115,400 jobs in Western Australia
Johnathan Thurston Academy
- Working in a collaborative team you will be open to feedback, respect other’s opinions and challenge constructively to build trust and create an inclusive…
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Liaise with the Exploration, Mining Geology and Mining departments on scheduling and resource allocation for field programs.
- High Risk Fork Lift licence.
$125,000 - $145,000 a year
- Experience in a mineral processing environment.
- Foster a collaborative team environment enabling project team members to excel.
$101,000 - $137,000 a year
- Open Pit experience in a hard rock environment.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a geologist, with at least three (3) years in a mine geology environment.
$124,000 - $145,000 a year
- Three (3) years trade experience in the reliability sector - mineral processing environment or similar.
- The successful candidate will provide technical support…
$350,000 - $500,000 a year
- Fully-equipped radiology department, multi-bed treatment rooms, pathology collection facility, day surgery, and specialist rooms.
$400,000 - $520,000 a year
- You will be working as a part of the medical department which is made up of other physicians, VMO’s and supporting Medical Officers.
$1,700 a day
- You will be working in a great and supportive environment with FACEM and REGISTRAR support.
- As the largest region in WA, its diverse natural environments range…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.